|Creator:||Brackett Henry Snidow|
|Title:||The Brackett Henry Snidow Collection of UVA Memorabilia|
|Description:||1 oversized box (1.5 linear ft.)|
|Location:||SC - Oversized|
|Photograph Collection:||View 0 digitized photographs|
|Digitized Content:||0 objects|
|Use Restrictions:||No restrictions|
Collection Description & Arrangement
This small collection of Brackett Henry Snidow (Law Class of 1908) University of Virginia Memorabilia was donated to the University of Virginia School of Law Library by Mrs. Kennon Bowen and Robert Radspinner, grandchildren to Mr. Snidow in 2015 and 2017. In addition are two issues of the University of Virginia News Letter published by the School of Rural Social Economics in 1943 and 1944 that belonged to Ms. Elizabeth Chumbley of Pearisburg, Va. (grandmother of Mrs. Bowen and Mr. Radspinner).
|Donor Information||Ms. Kennon Bowen and Robert Radspinner (grandchildren)|
- Law Class of 1908 original photograph
- Law Class of 1908 restored photograph
- UVA Reunion Book of Class of 1908
- 1 group photograph of UVA students musical group [Mr. Snidow with the fiddle]
- Alumni Association of the University of Virginia certificate of recognition of Brackett Henry Snidow, 08 LLB as a member of the Thomas Jefferson Society of Alumni, June 7, 1958.
- University of Virginia News Letter published by the School of Rural Social Economics, vol. xx, No. 4, , November 15, 1943
- University of Virginia News Letter published by the School of Rural Social Economics, vol. xx, no. 9, February 1, 1944.
- Rotunda sepia print [signed Ager], n.d.
- YMCA Student Notebook of the University of Virginia 1906-1907, 23rd ed. Concord, N. H., Rumford Printing Co., 1906.