|Creator:||Lesher, Robert S.|
|Title:||The Papers of Joint Legislative Committee to Study Revision of [New York] Corporation Laws|
|Description:||2/3 linear feet|
|Location:||This collection is stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections before your visit to ensure your papers are available.|
|Photograph Collection:||View 0 digitized photographs|
|Digitized Content:||0 objects|
Collection Description & Arrangement
This small collection contains Robert Lesher work toward revising New York's corporation laws. It contains research materials, working drafts and final reports mostly dealing with non-profit corporations.
Biographical & Historical Information
For almost 20 years starting in 1952, Robert Lesher served as chief counsel of the Joint Legislative Committee to Revise Corporation Laws, helping to write more than 60 chapters of state laws governing corporations ranging from utilities and banks to not for profit agencies.
|Donor Information||This small collection was donated to Special Collections in 1984 by Mr. Robert S. Lesher. [There was some kind of connection with Prof. Ernest Folk].|
- [1960's]; Joint Legislative Committee to Study Revision of [NY] Corporation Laws [JLC]:
- Non-Profit Corporations Research Reports 1 -82 (6 folders).
- [1960's]; JLC Non-Profit Corporations: Separate Statute Studies 2-8, 10-20 (2 folders).
- [1960's]; JLC: Summary of Working Draft Release Groups.
- [1960's]; JLC: WD Release Groups VIB; VII - XIIA.
- [1960's]; JLC Non Profit Corporations: Final Research Recommendations 1-20 (2 folders).
- 1969-1973; JLC: Interim Reports 13, 15, 16, 17.
- [1960's]; JLC Outlines.
|Access||There are no restrictions.|
|Use Restrictions||There are no restrictions.|
|Unless otherwise stated, digital materials in our collections are available for use under a Creative Commons BY 4.0 License (CC-BY-4.0). For Use and Citation guidelines, see Special Collections Use Policy.|