Arthur J. Morris, class of 1901, with Frances Farmer, Law Librarian [1942-1976]. In recognition of his generous contribution toward its construction, the library at the Law School's North Grounds location was named the Arthur J. Morris Law Library. Dated November 1969.
|Collection||The Papers of Frances Farmer|
|Folder||Farmer, Frances, and Arthur Morris [Nov. 1, 1969 and Mar. 1970]|
|Type||Photo - B&W|
|Use, Reproduction, and Publication of Materials|