Collection Description & Arrangement
This two-box collection of pamphlets, newsletters, newspaper clippings, and a small amount of correspondence concerns the World Peace Movement of the 1940s. Moran was an active member of the movement and volunteered to work with the Charlottesville community to "study the organization of peace." The collection was donated Moran in January 1995.
Researchers will find related material in The Papers of A.J.G. Priest (Mss 79-5).
Biographical & Historical Information
Moran was an active member of the World Peace Movement and volunteered to work with the Charlottesville community to "study the organization of peace."
|Donor Information||The papers of Charles E. Moran were donated by Moran in January of 1995.|
- 1940-1941; Commission to Study the Organization of Peace [3 folders]
- 1939-1943; Federal Union -- Miscellaneous Papers
- 1935; Newspaper Clippings
- 1942; United States: Fortune -- Reports of Potential Courses for Democratic Action
- 1943; Post War World Council
- 1987-1988; World Federalist Association
- 1941-1942; World Organizations
- Miscellaneous Articles and Pamphlets
|Access||There are no restrictions.|
|Use Restrictions||There are no restrictions.|
|Unless otherwise stated, digital materials in our collections are available for use under a Creative Commons BY 4.0 License (CC-BY-4.0). For Use and Citation guidelines, see Special Collections Use Policy.|