|Creator:||Arthur J. Morris|
|Title:||Addendum to the Arthur J. Morrris Collection [b]|
|Description:||1 folder added to exixting box number 2|
|Location:||SC - Basement|
|Photograph Collection:||View 0 digitized photographs|
|Digitized Content:||0 objects|
|Use Restrictions:||No restrictions|
Collection Description & Arrangement
This addition consists of memorabilia and one photograph
|Donor Information||This addition to the collection was given to the Law Library in December of 2012 by Virginia Huschke, granddaughter of Mr. Morris. It consists of a few pieces of memorabilia and one photograph. The files were given to Special Collections by Elizabeth Leverage, Director of Trusts, Estates, and Gift Planning, Law School Foundation.|
- Testimonial Dinner in Honor of Arthur J. Morris. February 23, 1948. University Club, New York. Program
- The Development of Consumer Credit in the United States … a tribute to Arthur J. Morris. A speech given by Mr. Thomas C. Boushall, President of the Bank of Virginia, at the Testimonial Dinner in honor of Artgur J. Morris, University Club, New York, N. Y., February 23, 1948. Washington, D. C., Published by Consumer Bankers Association, .
- The Morris Plan Corporation of America. Annual Report for the year 1955.
- Address by Arthur J. Morris to the Law Graduates, University of Miami, Miami, Florida, June 6, 1957.
- Fifty Years of Consumer Credit and its Potentialities. Address by Arthur J. Morris, Chairman of the Board, Financial General Corporation and Industrial Bank of Commerce at Consumers Bankers Association Annual Convention, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, October 21, 1960.
- Invitation to attend the dedication of the Arthur J. Morris Law Library, November 1974.
- Dedication of the University of Virginia Arthur J. Morris Law Library with a Tribute to Frances Farmer, Law Librarian, November 15, 1974. [Autographed dedicated to Virginia Earle Morris Huschke in memory of her grandfather].
- Arthur J. Morris with Mamie Eisenhower, when he gave the award for the National Horse Show, n. d. [Photograph collection]